Photographs & images on this web page may depict fixtures, finishes and features not included by Planbuild Homes in the advertised base house price. For detailed home pricing please talk to a sales consultant for a full list of inclusions.
All measurements are in millimetres unless otherwise stated. Lot widths are based on base facade and may vary depending on facade chosen. Due to varying land estate requirements and council guidelines some lot width requirements will change therefore all measurements must be used as a guide only.
As Planbuild Homes has a policy of continuous improvement, changes to plans and specifications may be made without prior notice. To confirm all floorplan details are current, speak with a sales consultant who will confirm in a preliminary building estimate.
Planbuild Homes reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
All allowances and prices quoted in preliminary building estimates are subject to final costing review and approval by Planbuild Homes Head Office.
Final site costs can only be confirmed once a full site investigation is completed.
We do not warrant all covenant conditions have been met, covenant compliance is the responsibility of the client. As Planbuild Homes has a policy of continuous improvement, changes to plans, specifications and pricing may be made without prior notice.
The base price of the home is fixed for 45 days from the date of the preliminary building estimate. The price list at the time of contract may be applied to the final pricing submitted.
© COPYRIGHT. All rights reserved. All plans are copyright, no part may be used, reproduced or copied by any means or in any form without the prior permission of Insight Design & Developments Pty Ltd (ABN: 81 093 097 922) and Planbuild Homes Pty Ltd (QBCC Licence Act No: 1032567).
Planbuild 30 Year Structural Warranty
Planbuild Homes warrants (on the terms and conditions outlined below), certain structural elements of the house against failure, or for 30 years from the date of practical completion.
The structural elements covered by this guarantee are limited to:
– Footings and piers
– Concrete house slab (excluding porches and patios unless they are integrated into main house slab)
– Sub floor and floor beams
– Beams and lintels
– Load bearing columns
– Load bearing brick work
– Load bearing wall frames and roof trusses
Planbuild Homes will rectify any defect in these structural elements that affects the structural integrity of the home.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The guarantee is only provided to the original owner(s) of the house (defined as the person(s) who executed the contract with Planbuild Homes for the construction of the house) and is non-transferrable
- Liability under this guarantee is limited to rectifying the defect in the structural item covered by the guarantee (or replacing that item) and does not extend to any cover other damage or loss that may have been caused or arisen as a result or out of the defect including consequential loss, personal injury or property damage.
- Any claims under this guarantee must be made within one (1) month of the defect being evident or reasonably capable ofbeing identified, and must be made in writing to Planbuild Homes Head Office (via email marked to the attention of the construction manager at email@example.com).
- Defects that do not affect the structural integrity of the home (e.g. superficial cracking) are not covered by this guarantee.
- All works relating to this Guarantee must be carried out by Planbuild Homes’ nominated trades, suppliers and manufacturers and all materials supplied by Planbuild Homes’ nominated suppliers.
- This Guarantee is void if any extensions, alterations or renovations are carried out on the house after official handover by Planbuild Homes.
- This Guarantee is only provided to new customers of Planbuild Homes purchasing a new home by entering into a new home preliminary agreement and paying an initial deposit from 1st August 2014 onwards.
- For the purpose of this guarantee, a structural element is not defective if that element, as constructed or supplied by Planbuild Homes, conformed with the relevant construction contract and all relevant legislation, building codes and standards at the time of construction or supply.
- Damage caused by natural events including but not limited to storms, floods, fire, drought, cyclones, earthquakes andtsunamis or any other damage caused by unforeseen acts of God are not covered.
- Damage caused by acts of terrorism or vandalism is not covered.
- Damage caused by trees and their root systems is not covered.
- Damage caused by excessive watering to any part of the perimeter of the house is not covered.
- Damage caused by lack of proper care and maintenance by the owner is not covered.
- Damage caused by termites is not covered.
- Non-compliance of the Home Owner’s Termite Management Agreement signed by the owner at contract signing will void this Guarantee.
- Everyday fair wear and tear of the house is not covered.
- Damage caused by poorly designed and/or improperly carried out landscaping works is not covered.
- Damage caused by improper drainage, lack of drainage or lack of maintenance of proper drainage systems is not covered.
- Damage caused by over-watering of gardens and lawns is not included.
- Planbuild Homes accepts no responsibility for glass breakage.
- Non-compliance with the CSIRO’s Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance Guide signed by the owner at contract signing will void this Guarantee.
- Non-compliance with the “Guide to Preventing Structural Damage to Your Home” signed by the owner at contract signing will void this Guarantee.
- Planbuild Homes reserves the right to refuse clients who do not completely satisfy the terms and conditions of this Guarantee.